Welcome to Season 2 of ‚Pioneer Spirit & Mainstream Thoughts‘ podcast.
This podcast is about transformational leadership/entrepreneurship, communication, and co-creation.
In this episode, Stephanie Bachmair is having a conversation with Christian Riedel about story crafting.
- why and how stories not only matter on the outside but also inside organizations.
- how the creative process to craft stories is about awareness building which matters so much in today´s leadership skill set.
- different roles like the artist, leader, and entrepreneur and how those roles sometimes support and sometimes struggle with each other.
- seduction as a main feature of story versus manipulation, the shadow side of it
- and how they define their personal ethics to cope with it.
Christian Riedel develops and writes narratives for organizations, brands, and sometimes television. As a consultant for business storytelling & strategy, he supports leadership teams to envision growth and inspire action through storytelling.
Stephanie Bachmair is the founder of B.ONFIRE. She is also a process work diplomate and executive coach/facilitator. Stephanie is working in the organizational field with a focus on transformational leadership. She has deep communication expertise, is researching and lecturing Transformational Storytelling, and is a change catalyst thanks to her process work facilitation skills.
Pioneer Spirit and Mainstream Thoughts podcast is about transformational leadership/entrepreneurship, communication, and co-creation.
Find out more about B.ONFIRE activities: https://linktr.ee/b_onfire